BBC36/39 - Branford Slab - Base Blind Corner Cabinet
- Width 27", height 34 1/2", depth 24"
- Base Blind Corner Cabinet with single door and single drawer
- Adjustable half depth shelf
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:
- Actual cabinet width is 27" but it must be 'pulled' at least 11 1/2" from the corner when installed.
- Minimum pull is 38 1/2" (See 2nd picture)
- Maximum pull is 40" (See 2nd picture)
- This means there will be an empty space between the cabinet and the adjacent wall when installed
- Door/Drawer opening is 9"
- We also recommend installed a 3" filler (minimum) before installing the first cabinet on the adjacent wall. See second picture for illustration.
- Match adjacent 3" reveal on filler, pull cabinet to 40"
- Filler sold separately - See WF330
- If ordering assembled, specify which side is 'blind'
- Example: Both pictures are right side blind
Freight - Shipping on most orders is a flat $350 via LTL curbside freight, no matter how small or how large the order. That includes delivery to the jobsite and liftgate.
FedEx - On small orders of unassembled cabinets, trim, fillers, etc. You will be able to select FedEx at checkout. The total will be calculaed at checkout based on the items in your cart. Typically this runs $35-$40 a cabinet.
Returns - Assembled cabinets CANNOT be returned or refunded. Unassembled (Ready to Assembled/RTA) cabinets, trim, etc can be returned as long as they are in good condition and in their original packaging. Returns on these items will be subject to return shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee.
***Special note with Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching - Volume typically increases during this season and back orders are more likely than usual. in addition, with more packages and shipments moving from place to place, shipments can take a day or two longer than expected as well. As such, we recommend timing your purchase to allow as much time as possible (3-4 weeks at minimum) for the potential delays that might be experienced when ordering your cabinets around this time of year.
The cabinets typically arrive in about 2-3 weeks but please allow 4-5 weeks for extenuating circumstances like delivery delays and damages. Unfortunately, both do occur occassionally, though not often. We will take care of replacements (as long as receiving instructions are properly followed), but we need time to send them. We can't be responsible for any delays on your project that might be experienced as a result of said delays or damages, so please plan accordingly.