PGWDC2436 - Dover Castle - Corner Diagonal Wall Cabinet - Prairie Mullion Single Glass Door
- Width 24", height 36", depth 12"
- Wall diagonal with prairie glass door
- Requires 24" from the corner in each direction for installation
- Two adjustable shelves
- Interior is a natural maple finish
- If you need a matching finished interior, you will need to purchase PNL1/4x4x8 to skin the interior of the cabinet on the job site.
- Color photos shown are intended to depict how the prairie glass doors look and may not be the same style, finish, or size as the product you are viewing.
Designer Series Construction Specs
1. Face Frames
Solid North American Maple
3/4 ̋ x 11/2 ̋ (Sturbridge, Dover, Essex, Trenton, Kingston, Yarmouth)
3/4 ̋ x 19/16 ̋ Mortise & Tenon Construction (Georgetown and Wheaton)
|2. End Panel |
1/2 ̋-thick Plywood
- Finished to match on exterior
3. Top and Bottom (Walls)
1/2 ̋-thick Plywood
4. Bottom (Bases)
3/8 ̋-thick Plywood
Adjustable 3/4 ̋-thick Plywood, Edgebanded on front
1/2 ̋-thick Solid Plywood
(Georgetown and Wheaton have 1/8 ̋-thick Plywood framed to 1/2 ̋)
7. Hang Rails (Walls)
5/8 ̋-thick Solid Wood
8. Toe Kick
1/2 ̋-thick Plywood, Unfinished, Recessed
9. Drawer Box
Pre-assembled, Dovetail with 3/4 ̋-thick Solid Wood sides and 3/8 ̋-thick bottom
If ordered unassembled: Trenton and Yarmouth have unassembled Dovetail drawer box
Full-extension, soft close, undermount drawer glides
6-way-Adjustable, Concealed, with Soft Close Integrated Hinge
Finished in Natural Maple
All Designer line kitchen cabinets come standard with soft close doors
Freight - Most orders will be shipped via LTL curbside freight, no matter how small or how large the order. That includes delivery to the jobsite and liftgate.
The cost for freight delivery is based on the delivery address and is as follows:
- A flat $350 for any state bordering the Mississippi river or east of the Mississippi river.
- A flat $700 for ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, NM, CO, WY, MT, UT, AZ
- A flat $950 for CA, OR, WA, ID, NV
FedEx - On small orders of unassembled cabinets, trim, fillers, etc. You will be able to select FedEx at checkout. The total will be calculaed at checkout based on the items in your cart. Typically this runs $35-$40 a cabinet.
Returns - Assembled cabinets CANNOT be returned or refunded. Unassembled (Ready to Assembled/RTA) cabinets, trim, etc can be returned as long as they are in good condition and in their original packaging. Returns on these items will be subject to return shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee.
The cabinets typically arrive in about 2-3 weeks but please allow 4-5+ weeks for extenuating circumstances like out of stock items, delivery delays, damages, etc. Unfortunately, all of those do occur occasionally, though not often. We will take care of replacements (as long as receiving instructions are properly followed), but we need time to send them. Ultimately, we cannot be responsible for any delays on your project that might be experienced as a result of said delays or damages, so please plan accordingly and allow plenty of time when ordering your cabinets.