BBC42/45 - Essex - Base Blind Corner Cabinet
- Width 39", height 34 1/2", depth 24"
- Base Blind Corner Cabinet with single door and single drawer
- Adjustable half depth shelf
- Actual cabinet width is 39" but it must be 'pulled' at least 5 1/2" from the wall when installed.
- Minimum pull is 44 1/2" (See 2nd picture)
- Maximum pull is 46" (See 2nd picture)
- This means there will be an empty space between the cabinet and the adjacent wall when installed.
- Door/Drawer opening is 15".
- We also recommend installed a 3" filler (minimum) before installing the first cabinet on the adjacent wall. See second picture for illustration.
- To match adjacent 3" reveal on filler, pull cabinet to 46"
- Filler sold separately - See WF330.
- If ordering assembled, specify which side is 'blind'.
- Example: Both pictures are right side blind.
Shipping on most orders is a flat $350 via LTL curbside freight, no matter how small or how large the order. That includes delivery to the jobsite and liftgate.
For unassembled cabinets ONLY - On small orders, 6 cabinets or less, you can request the option at checkout to request a FedEx quote. You will be billed with the FedEx total once we receive it. Typically this runs $30-$40 a cabinet. If the FedEx cost somehow exceeds the freight charge, you will be billed the regular $350.