BBC42/45 - Essex White - Base Blind Corner Cabinet
- Width 39", height 34 1/2", depth 24"
- Base Blind Corner Cabinet with single door and single drawer
- Adjustable half depth shelf
- Actual cabinet width is 39" but it must be 'pulled' at least 5 1/2" from the wall when installed.
- Minimum pull is 44 1/2" (See 2nd picture)
- Maximum pull is 46" (See 2nd picture)
- This means there will be an empty space between the cabinet and the adjacent wall when installed.
- Door/Drawer opening is 15".
- We also recommend installed a 3" filler (minimum) before installing the first cabinet on the adjacent wall. See second picture for illustration.
- To match adjacent 3" reveal on filler, pull cabinet to 46"
- Filler sold separately - See WF330.
- If ordering assembled, specify which side is 'blind'.
- Example: Both pictures are right side blind.
Designer Series Construction Specs
1. Face Frames
Solid North American Maple
3/4 ̋ x 11/2 ̋ (Sturbridge, Dover, Essex, Trenton, Kingston, Yarmouth)
3/4 ̋ x 19/16 ̋ Mortise & Tenon Construction (Georgetown and Wheaton)
|2. End Panel |
1/2 ̋-thick Plywood
- Finished to match on exterior
3. Top and Bottom (Walls)
1/2 ̋-thick Plywood
4. Bottom (Bases)
3/8 ̋-thick Plywood
Adjustable 3/4 ̋-thick Plywood, Edgebanded on front
1/2 ̋-thick Solid Plywood
(Georgetown and Wheaton have 1/8 ̋-thick Plywood framed to 1/2 ̋)
7. Hang Rails (Walls)
5/8 ̋-thick Solid Wood
8. Toe Kick
1/2 ̋-thick Plywood, Unfinished, Recessed
9. Drawer Box
Pre-assembled, Dovetail with 3/4 ̋-thick Solid Wood sides and 3/8 ̋-thick bottom
If ordered unassembled: Trenton and Yarmouth have unassembled Dovetail drawer box
Full-extension, soft close, undermount drawer glides
6-way-Adjustable, Concealed, with Soft Close Integrated Hinge
Finished in Natural Maple
All Designer line kitchen cabinets come standard with soft close doors
Freight - Most orders will be shipped via LTL curbside freight, no matter how small or how large the order. That includes delivery to the jobsite and liftgate.
The cost for freight delivery is based on the delivery address and is as follows:
- A flat $350 for any state bordering the Mississippi river or east of the Mississippi river.
- A flat $700 for ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, NM, CO, WY, MT, UT, AZ
- A flat $950 for CA, OR, WA, ID, NV
FedEx - On small orders of unassembled cabinets, trim, fillers, etc. You will be able to select FedEx at checkout. The total will be calculaed at checkout based on the items in your cart. Typically this runs $35-$40 a cabinet.
Returns - Assembled cabinets CANNOT be returned or refunded. Unassembled (Ready to Assembled/RTA) cabinets, trim, etc can be returned as long as they are in good condition and in their original packaging. Returns on these items will be subject to return shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee.
The cabinets typically arrive in about 2-3 weeks but please allow 4-5+ weeks for extenuating circumstances like out of stock items, delivery delays, damages, etc. Unfortunately, all of those do occur occasionally, though not often. We will take care of replacements (as long as receiving instructions are properly followed), but we need time to send them. Ultimately, we cannot be responsible for any delays on your project that might be experienced as a result of said delays or damages, so please plan accordingly and allow plenty of time when ordering your cabinets.