Our professional kitchen design is completely free! If you need it, we are here to help you design the kitchen of your dreams. When you request our free kitchen design, here is what you will receive:
- 3D Rendering - Renderings are to be used as a guide to help you visualize your kitchen - details on the rendering may not be EXACT to the actual product you are receiving.
- Top down layout view with detailed room and cabinet dimensions
- Front view elevations of each wall
- Suggested list of cabinets and trim needed to complete your project
To take advantage, please fill out the form below and enter as much information as possible so we can get your design back to you as soon as possible. If we have any additional questions or need clarification, we will contact you before sending the design, so please include your best contact information.
In the last section, upload any drawings or sketches you have that could help in designing the kitchen. Pictures of the space can be helpful, but measurements with a floor plan drawing of the kitchen are the most important files you can upload to receive an accurate design and quote. Your drawing doesn't have to be pretty. but please make it legible.
Here are some tips for measuring:
- Measure from floor to ceiling in inches and note it as ceiling height. Draw lines to indicate the walls where cabinets will go. Measure the full length of the wall(s) in inches (") and note it on the outside of the wall. Show island or peninsula bar location and size if applicable.
- Draw cross marks in the wall to show where doors and windows begin and end. Note their width" x height" and description between their marks.
- Next measure and notate all the open wall spaces for cabinets between door trim, window trim and corners.
- Finally, note where you want the sink and all appliances to be placed. In an empty room measure to where appliances connect to the utility in the wall or floor.
Accurate measurements are very important to properly size your cabinets. Please call us at (800)917-7736 if you have any questions about making your measured drawing.