What to expect when ordering from Wholesale Cabinet Supply
We appreciate everyone that buys from us and we want the buying process to be as clear and smooth as possible. Please read below, including all of the tabs, so you will understand how our process works. If, after reading all of the below, please do not hesitate to ask any questions you still have via email, Scott@TheWCSupply.com or phone (864) 254-8783.
The ordering process will flow like this and from start to finish and will generally take 2-3 weeks from the time you pay for the order:
- Double checking your order
- Order processing
- Shipping date set
- Cabinets are shipped
- Cabinets are delivered
- Follow up
Note: If you are just ordering door samples, the process is much more consolidated and they usually arrive in about a week.
Click the links below to read about each step of the process before ordering:
The first step in the process begins with you before paying for the order.
Once orders are placed and paid for they cannot be changed, cancelled, or returned so please double check the order for accuracy before finalizing the order. You can never be too thorough and you can never ask too many questions so make sure everything is as you want it.
We also recommend that whoever will be installing the cabinets (if that isn't you) review the layout and job site to make sure they have all of the materials they need to complete the install.
Make sure you double check:
- Dimensions - First and foremost, you need to double check that the cabinets you have ordered will fit the dimensions of your kitchen.
- Hinge sides - When ordering a single door cabinet assembled, you choose the hinge side. Make sure you have specified the correct hinge side on all single door cabinets.
- Fillers - Do you have all of the fillers you will need to complete your project?
- Moldings and trim - Ensure you have all of the trim you will need. This includes toe kicks, crown molding, light rail molding etc.
If in doubt about any of the above, feel free to contact us for assistance.
Once you pay for the order, it goes into "Order Processing". During this time, the order is processed on our end and your cabinets are put into a que for assembly/shipment and an estimate ship date is set. This process generally takes 2-3 business days.
You may be contacted during this time if we have any questions on our end, to make sure your order is processed accurately.
Backorders - We don't have live inventory tracking and on very rare occasions a cabinet or part of a cabinet will be on back order. If this is the case on your order, you will be notified ASAP and you can decide to either wait for the back ordered item or change out cabinets to avoid waiting. In some instances, it may be only a door or drawer front that is on back order, in these instances, the boxes can be shipped so your install isn't delayed and the door/drawers will will be shipped at no additional cost when they arrive.
About 2-3 days after placing your order, you will receive an email with the following, important shipping information:
- Estimated shipping date - This date will give you a good idea of when to expect your cabinets. Typically, the cabinets will be in transit 1-2 business days and will arrive the 2nd or 3rd day after shipping.
- Your phone number - If the number listed in this email is not the best contact phone number, please let us know. This is the number the freight company will be calling to set the delivery appointment in the next step.
- Receiving instructions - The receiving instructions will detail what you need to do when receiving the cabinets. It is very important to make sure there is no obvious damage or missing items before signing for the shipment.
Note: Ship dates can’t be pushed back once they are set, so make sure the typical 2-3 week timeframe for delivery will fit your construction schedule and that you have a place to store the cabinets once delivered if not. If you need the cabinets delivered after a certain date, let us know when ordering and we can set the ship date accordingly.
The day before delivery, you will receive a phone call from the freight company in order to set an appointment for delivery. The delivery appointment will usually be a 2-4 our window in which the cabinets will arrive. Be sure we have the best contact number for you, as this is the number the freight company will be calling to set the delivery appointment.
Delivery is via curbside LTL freight. This means that the driver won't carry the cabinets into your home. They will usually pull
If you see ANY discrepancies, make sure to notate them on the shipping confirmation.
Damage and Defects
- Damages that occur in shipping will be replaced free of charge but they must be reported within 25 days of delivery. You need to email Scott@TheWCSupply.com with photos, a description of the damage, and the cabinet SKU's that were damaged.
- Defects will be replaced as well as long as they are reported within the manufacturer's warranty. For the Designer Series, the warranty is for 5 years and for the Craftsman/Craftsman Premier Series' the warranty is for 1 year.
Lastly, a disclaimer on wood products. Movement is typical due to changes in the climate conditions. This will cause the hairline cracks at the stiles, rails and joints that you will see in a painted finish. Panel shrinkage may also occur in the door panel of your cabinetry. Over time there may be a slight color change in this finish due to exposure to natural and artificial light. The color black also brings out the natural flaws in the wood that is hidden by other colors. These items listed above are natural occurrences in the wood and will not be considered a defect or reason for replacement by Wholesale Cabinet Supply or the manufacturers of the cabinets.
Shipping on most orders is a flat $350 via LTL curbside freight, no matter how small or how large the order. That includes delivery to the jobsite and liftgate.
For unassembled cabinets ONLY - On small orders, 6 cabinets or less, you can request the option at checkout to request a FedEx quote. You will be billed with the FedEx total once we receive it. Typically this runs $30-$40 a cabinet. If the FedEx cost somehow exceeds the freight charge, you will be billed the regular $350.