5 1/2" high x 4 1/16" deep toekick
REMOVABLE FRONT UD (UNIVERSAL DESIGN) VANITY CABINETS – 32 1/2" HIGH – 21" DEEP
- Interior finish - Natural on stained products/white on painted products
- Removable fronts are attached to the
- Face frame using barrel catch hardware
- Includes removable floor
- UD Bases do not include an interior shelf due to the height and depth of the toekick
- Toekick height: 5 1∕2"
- Width - 30"
Currently Wolf Classic Cabinets are only available for ordering east of the Mississippi river. The charge for shipping is a flat $350, regardless of the size of the order.
Most Wolf Classic orders will be shipped via Wolf Home Products truck or a last mile delivery service, no matter how small or how large the order. That includes delivery to the job site. Customer or representative of customer is required to assist in the delivery. Deliveries will not be made to specific rooms of a home. However, the driver may unload to an area outside of the home, such as a garage, carport or ground level porch of the home that will allow one person handcart access if close truck access is available
***Special Order order items are not eligible for return, exchanges, or refunds.
Eligible Wolf Classic products are returnable within 60 days of receipt.
- All returns requested within 30 days of receipt will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Material over 30 days old will be charged a 35% restocking charge.
- Material over 60 days old is not returnable.
- Wholesale Cabinet Supply and the manufacturer are not responsible for return shipping.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
For more details on Returns and Refunds, read our the "Return and Refund Policy" tab on our Terms and Conditions page.
For out best estimated lead times, visit this link - What do expect when ordering
Depending on the manufacturer, while most cabinets typically arrive within 4-6 weeks but please allow 6-8+ weeks for extenuating circumstances that are out of our control like back orders, delivery delays, damages, defects, etc. (For "Special Order" cabinets - Add 6 weeks to the timeframes listed above.)
Unfortunately, those do occur occasionally, though not often. We will take care of replacements (as long as receiving instructions are properly followed), but we need time to send them.
Since these things are inevitable and out of our control, we can't be responsible for any delays, additional costs, labor or other inconveniences on your project that might be experienced as a result, so please plan accordingly.