ALL UD (UNIVERSAL DESIGN) CABINETS ARE SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS - 8+ WEEK LEAD TIME FOR DELIVERY
5 1/2" high x 4 1/16" deep toekick
BASE CORNER - 32 1∕2" HIGH - 24" DEEP
Actual width - 36" - See Below For Important Minimum and Maximum Pull Specs
|Pull Distance from Wall
|Cabinet Distance from Wall
- Note: Blind openings are right side: door and drawer can be reversed during installation for left blind application.
- Single door
- One drawer
- Does not include ﬁller
- UD Bases do not include an interior shelf due to the height and depth of the toekick
- Toekick height: 5 1∕2"
- All WOLF Classic Cabinets are proudly made in the USA and factory-assembled without cams, brackets or clips (See "Construction" tab for more specifics)
- Brownstone stain
- Standard with CARB II compliant all plywood box
- 1/2" sides, backs, tops, and bottoms
- 3/4" solid maple face frames
- 3/4" solid wood corner blocks on base cabinets
- 3/4" solid maple door frames with veneer center panel
- Full-overlay design
- Recessed-panel door style
- Slab top drawer front
- Solid wood dovetail drawer construction
- Undermount, full-extension, soft-close drawers
- Hidden, six-way adjustable hinges with soft-close mechanism
- Cabinets with bi-fold doors are not soft close
- Hidden plywood hanging rails top and bottom
Currently Wolf Classic Cabinets are only available for ordering east of the Mississippi river. The charge for shipping is a flat $350, regardless of the size of the order.
Most Wolf Classic orders will be shipped via Wolf Home Products truck or a last mile delivery service, no matter how small or how large the order. That includes delivery to the job site. Customer or representative of customer is required to assist in the delivery. Deliveries will not be made to specific rooms of a home. However, the driver may unload to an area outside of the home, such as a garage, carport or ground level porch of the home that will allow one person handcart access if close truck access is available
***Special Order order items are not eligible for return, exchanges, or refunds.
Eligible Wolf Classic products are returnable within 60 days of receipt.
- All returns requested within 30 days of receipt will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- Material over 30 days old will be charged a 35% restocking charge.
- Material over 60 days old is not returnable.
- Wholesale Cabinet Supply and the manufacturer are not responsible for return shipping.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
For more details on Returns and Refunds, read our the "Return and Refund Policy" tab on our Terms and Conditions page.
For out best estimated lead times, visit this link - What do expect when ordering
Depending on the manufacturer, while most cabinets typically arrive within 4-6 weeks but please allow 6-8+ weeks for extenuating circumstances that are out of our control like back orders, delivery delays, damages, defects, etc. (For "Special Order" cabinets - Add 6 weeks to the timeframes listed above.)
Unfortunately, those do occur occasionally, though not often. We will take care of replacements (as long as receiving instructions are properly followed), but we need time to send them.
Since these things are inevitable and out of our control, we can't be responsible for any delays, additional costs, labor or other inconveniences on your project that might be experienced as a result, so please plan accordingly.