GWDC2430 - Dover - Corner Diagonal Wall Cabinet - Single Glass Door (NO MULLIONS)
- Width 24" (on each wall), height 30", depth 12"
- Wall diagonal corner cabinet with glass door (NO MULLIONS)
- Requires 24" from the corner in each direction for installation
- Two adjustable shelves
- Interior is a natural maple finish
- If you need a matching finished interior, you will need to purchase PNL1/4x4x8 to skin the interior of the cabinet on the job site
- Color photos shown are intended to depict how the glass doors look and may not be the same style, finish, or size as the product you are viewing
Freight - Most orders will be shipped via LTL curbside freight, no matter how small or how large the order. That includes delivery to the jobsite and liftgate.
The cost for freight delivery is based on the delivery address and is as follows:
- A flat $350 for any state bordering the Mississippi river or east of the Mississippi river.
- A flat $700 for ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, NM, CO, WY, MT, UT, AZ
- A flat $950 for CA, OR, WA, ID, NV
FedEx - On small orders of unassembled cabinets, trim, fillers, etc. You will be able to select FedEx at checkout. The total will be calculaed at checkout based on the items in your cart. Typically this runs $35-$40 a cabinet.
Returns - Assembled cabinets CANNOT be returned or refunded. Unassembled (Ready to Assembled/RTA) cabinets, trim, etc can be returned as long as they are in good condition and in their original packaging. Returns on these items will be subject to return shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee.
***Special note with Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching - Volume typically increases during this season and back orders are more likely than usual. in addition, with more packages and shipments moving from place to place, shipments can take a day or two longer than expected as well. As such, we recommend timing your purchase to allow as much time as possible (3-4 weeks at minimum) for the potential delays that might be experienced when ordering your cabinets around this time of year.
The cabinets typically arrive in about 2-3 weeks but please allow 4-5 weeks for extenuating circumstances like delivery delays and damages. Unfortunately, both do occur occassionally, though not often. We will take care of replacements (as long as receiving instructions are properly followed), but we need time to send them. We can't be responsible for any delays on your project that might be experienced as a result of said delays or damages, so please plan accordingly.